June 29, 2009

This is what I'm working with...

The kitchen in my apartment is TINY to put it lightly. I haven't really ventured into the wonderful world of cooking in it yet. I have made a few easy lunches, spaghetti with tomato sauce and quesadillas. I also made my favorite dessert (I might post it one day, but for now its my little secret) the other day for my sister's bachelorette party. To be honest, I'm a little bit uneasy about attempting something real in this tiny little kitchen. I did buy a tall table that fits right up next to the sink to give me some extra counter space, which should help me out a lot. For now, I just have to talk myself into taking on the tiny kitchen!


Here it is



















Did I mention the low ceilings?



















This is my "pantry"

No comments:

Post a Comment