December 4, 2008

Tagged again

I was tagged by Jessica!
8 Things About Me

8 TV Shows I Watch

1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. Private Practice
6. American Idol
7. LOST
8. The Office

----------------------------------------
8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Zen
2. Chicken Fil A
3. Egg Roll Express
4. Café 501
5. Olive Garden
6. Teds/Poblanos
7. Chilis
8. Outback

----------------------------------------
8 Things That Happened Today

1. Packed up some of the office
2. Got an oil change/carwash
3. Ate lunch with Anna
4. Jammed the printer at work
5. Printed off maps to Kansas City & Arrowhead stadium
6. Read the Pioneer Woman
7. Thought about Christmas shopping
8. Did laundry
---------------------------------------------------
8 Things I Look Forward To

1. The Big 12 Championship game on Saturday
2. Christmas
3. Buying a house
4. Changing into sweats when I get home from work
5. Buying a brand new car
6. Friend’s Christmas party
7. Going on vacation
8. Making the trek back to Vienna someday
------------------------------------------------
8 Things I Wish For
1. Leopard Uggs
2. My own house
3. To be the Pioneer Woman
4. To have a child/children someday
5. To own a restaurant/dessert shop
6. To get married someday (I guess that should go before having children)
7. A digital SLR camera
8. A Land Rover
-----------------------------------------------
8 People I Tag (I don’t think 8 people read my blog!)
1. Amanda
2. Gena
3. Summer
4. Lita
5. Anyone else who reads this and has a blog…haha

No comments:

Post a Comment