July 27, 2009

A Little Bit of This...

A little bit of that! The wedding reception went GREAT on Saturday, thanks to all who came out and made it such a special day for Avery and Kendall.

I am heading to bed early tonight due to the fact that I have to wake up at 3am and be out the door and heading to the airport by 3:30 for my 6:01am connecting flight to Chicago, then I'm off to CANCUN for 5 glorious days. Can I just tell you that all-inclusive resorts were one of the best ideas anyone has ever had? I'm so excited to just go chill on the beach/by the pool for 5 whole days and not worry about a thing!

So I'm signing off until next week...hopefully I'll come back with a tan and some great stories to tell!

In other unrelated news, my mom started a blog last week. I don't think she's made her first post yet, but be looking for it here. Welcome to the blogosphere mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment