September 22, 2008

New to the blogosphere...

Welcome to my blog! I have been blog-stalking for a while now and have decided to start my own. I wasn’t really sure what I would write about since my life as a young, single woman living at home with her parents and sisters isn’t all that exciting when compared to those who have children to write about. But I decided to jump on the bandwagon anyway. I love cooking and baking, they are my passions right now, so I thought I would start this blog to pass on some of my favorite old recipes, as well as some new ones. I have ‘dinner duty’ on Thursday nights now that I am back at home so I will most likely be adding new recipes to the blog on Fridays and Saturdays (and hopefully I’ll be able to keep up with taking pictures as I am cooking to help out those visual people like me). This week on the menu is a Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake that I made for lunch yesterday (sorry no pics of this one), so be looking for that recipe tomorrow!Thanks for reading and check back soon for my first recipe post!

No comments:

Post a Comment